Tuesday, May 24, 2005

jamona

When I was in Jr.2 (circa 1997), I credit getting amped up for school concerts to the many Michael Jackson oriented performances, glittery gloves and all. I wrote him a letter after the History Tour hit Kuala Lumpur. The P.S. included asked if I could visit the Neverland ranch to meet Bubbles.

In Jr.4 (circa 1999), i got mocked at for considering Michael Jackson as my idol by the very same classmate who used to don a top hat and white plasters come Honours Day. Pop fans transformed into a tsunami of Judas, laughing at the mere mention of the once proclaimed King of Pop. Michael Jackson is gay. Michael Jackson is strange defined. Michael Jackson sleeps in an incubator. Michael Jackson bathes only in Evian water. Michael Jackson tried to throw his child off a balcony. Michael Jackson molests little boys.

This... is society.