Monday, June 06, 2005

pass the ridsect

Sunshine gets driven once a day, with a little extension of distance to the next. The point of which is so that I won't dent the car. Basically, I'm on probation, I should say, for about two weeks. The INT1010 exam marks Sunshine's official debut.

So in the meantime, my wallet remains to fail to accomodate anything save a daily mini bus and KTM ticket.

On the way back last Friday, a mat pweeped at me. With his girlfriend sitting next to him. Well, I could've been wrong, but one would assume so if that particular mat sat within 10cm of a peer of the opposite sex of whose fingers are intertwined with his... So anyways, yeah. That pissed me off. What's more is that she didn't respond to his insolent behaviour.

Mat's piss me off. All kinds of sorts. Mats with their only pair of converse shoes, mats with their pathetic strand of a janggut. Everywhere and everyhow. Mats in mamak stalls with their teh o'ais limaus, mats perched on sides of the road with their cigarettes.

Excuse me for the little Dr. Seus outburst. Some times I just lose it (ah ah ah ah ah). Anyways, yes, mats piss me off. Mats and tudung girls who have selective beliefs in the Koran. The kind that wear shear tudungs with skin tight super super low cut Levi's.

As I got off the KTM and was walking to the taxi stand which is strategically placed behind a polis pondok, I felt a sense of reassurance. Okay, at least I have some form of authority near me; I'm safe from rape. The policeman begins to pweep at me. And then it hits me: Malaysian policemen are just mats with bigger motorcycles.