Friday, June 10, 2005

the burning of the bra

I've come to realize that I've just come out of a closet I never hid squatting with hands over my eyes in. Yesterday, I was labelled as a future andro feminine. An abbreviation from the word androgenous, it's basically a term to classify the lesbians that possess masculine qualities with a stronger feminine touch and who has accepted her jugs. I'm the type that'd go for the butch.

Quite the shocked was I. You see a girl exuding enough confidence to blow your socks off walking the walk clad in a figure hugging little black dress. You wish you could be her. That's as straight as you go. You tell your company, "Hey, she's hot!". That's being open. But to what extent makes you become a bi-sexual? I don't cum at every hot guy I see either.

Fairviewans, NST co-workers, Muffins and Commies know of my very sexual attraction to Angelina Jolie. I say I'm an exclusive lesbian. Given a choice, I'd leave my significant other just for a night with her; I hear she has a pole in her bedroom. But then again, can you blame me? She's the epitome of perfect. Mentally and spiritually I idolize her, and physically, no man comes quite as close. Which in my opinion, justifies the reason she's been labelled as a man-eater by the way; she's just looking for an adequate partner.

So anyway, apparently exclusivity is just another excuse. I tried to argue against this, but my mum, sister and boyfriend even both agreed that I'm just in denial; eventually I'd come to learn of my actual sexual preference. But I quite doubt so. Never have I been emotionally nor physically attracted to that of the female gender, save Angelina Jolie. Besides, I don't believe in bi-sexuality. Being straight or gay are two parallelly opposite extremes. Being open would be to love the person for who she or he is, not their sex. I have experiments to justify my statement! It's a fact, not a claim. So I think.