Monday, June 20, 2005

mashed potatoes and such

I've recently switched to bar soaps, having my shower gel reduced to the insignificant droplets that never seem to deplete completely. I get toiletries from Bangkok since the tabulated bill always seems to come to over a RM100, which unfortunately can't be accomodated by my wallet's interior. So until I get to the bottomless pit that is my parent's petty cash, it's bar soap for me.

They do leave you more thoroughly squeaky clean.

This morning, the bar soap diminished to a slither of a shaving. Embarking a life's first, I merged it with a fresh cake. It was difficult, considering the way it kept slipping off each other as I soaped myself, but by the end of the shower I managed to fuse the two together.

I have thus successfully promoted myself from Claudia, "Lord of the Throne" to Claudia, "Lord of the Loo".

On a more significant note, Happy 21st Birthday Ethan! *kiss kiss*